Admission & Parking Are Always FREE
New for 2018!
Goat-tel – Feed and watch the goats climb a three story house
Enjoy Our Many Free Activities
- Punchin’ Pumpkin Race
- Singing Chicken Show
- Perky the Talking Pumpkin
- Farm Animals
- Kiddie Spookum Barn
- Train Play Area
- Much, Much More!
The Helicopter flies on Saturdays and Sundays in late September and all weekends in October plus Columbus Day Monday – Weather permitting. Please note: Helicopter will not fly if there are high winds or rain.
For The Full, Fun Experience
Purchase an activity wristband that includes all day use of:
- Pumpkin Jumpin’ Pillows
- Six-Acre Corn Maze
- Country Hayride
- Cow Train
NOTE: Standard Wristband does not include Pumpkinville Express Train Ride. Need additional ticket.
Standard Wristband – $12.50 (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- $11.00 (Mon – Thurs)
Or purchase a single activity ticket for $4.00 (Fri, Sat Sun) per person or $3.50 ( Mon-Thurs) per person.
GOLD SUPER PASS – $21.00 (Fri, Sat, Sun)
$20.00 (Mon – Thurs. – not including Columbus Day)
includes all activities listed in Standard Wristband PLUS:
- All Day Use of Pumpkinville Express Train Ride And
- 1 gem mining bag ($6.00 value)
Other Activities (additional charge)
- Pumpkinville Mining Company
- Helicopter Rides (October Weekends/Weather Permitting)
- Pumpkinville Express Train Ride – All ages can enjoy a train ride around our field, through the tunnel. Look for the Pumpkinville Express Train Depot to experience a new and exciting adventure at Pumpkinville.
- Apple Blasters – Fun for all ages! Blast apples at cool targets.