A ticket allows one person to do one activity one time.
A wristband allows one person all activities as many times as they want with the exception of the Pumpkinville Express. The train is an extra charge.
FYI: If a person is doing more than 2 activities, it is less expensive to purchase a wristband rather than buying individual tickets.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to get in?
- What hours are you open?
- Can you tell me about helicopter rides?
- Can I bring my dog/pet?
- Is everything going during the week?
- Do you have pick your own pumpkin patch?
- How much do your pumpkins cost?
- Do you have apple picking?
- How much do activities cost?
- Does everybody need a wristband? What is the difference between a ticket and a wristband?
- What appropriate activities do you have for different age children?
- Will you donate to a special cause?